Is she Not interested or playing hard to get?

A girl was trying to get my attention by givng non-verbal signs that she likes me,
she would not break eye contact and roam around me in the hall etc , but i did not realise it coz i was not sure that she really likes me...
Now what she is doing is now she is completely ignoring me...
- she talks on phone infront of me and smiles as if she is talking to her new boyfriend.
- she left her classes in between today and went home, maybe she wanted to show me that she is going to meet her new boyfriend.
Note - my friend told me, when she was coming in the class, she was looking at me for about 1 second but i was looking somewhere else...
Why she is doing this? and what should i do? please help me...

What Girls Said 2

• She likes and she showed interest in you and you didn't notice so she might be thinking that your not interested in her because when she was flirting with you, you did not notice= blowed her off. If you like her you should flirting back to show interest in her or just talk to her which is basically flirting anyways😅

• yea there are possiblities that she might be playing hard to get or it can be just that she's flirting

What Guys Said 0