Will I ever get a boyfriend?

I am 15 about to turn 16 next month and I have never had a boyfriend but I've had my first kiss. I don't even know if guys have liked me. I'm a really nice person and shy towards some people but , Im really outgoing person, I'm fun and a lot of people talk to me because I'm easy to talk to even though I'm shy and sometimes quiet. I'm 5'3 I weigh 104 pounds, have long brown hair and brown eyes. Some guys tease me in a good way not in a mean way. But i don't know if they like me or not. I'm just gonna be forever lonely.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 15 so stop panicing. A nice guy will turn up soon. You sound lovely so just be cool and see what happens. I presume you are inthe USA and guys there seem to take their time getting round to dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do u want a boyfriend so early? I'm 15 nd I definitely would not get a boyfriend now. You are too young to get in a serious relationship so all that's gonna happen is some guys are gonna use u play with ur heart nd 69% you'll fall pregnant. You're heart will get broken nd that's gonna give u commitment issues in the future. That's my view, just get guy friends and hang out with them

• I don't know it's just that all my friends have had boyfriends and have had someone liked them before but not me , no one likes me

• Getting a boyfriend or having guys who like u is not the way u should think you are pretty, you'll know u are beautiful when you see yourself and accept your skin and everything about it. What u look like has absolutely nothing to do with any person except yourself

• Isn't this what I said? Only simpler

What Guys Said 5

• I thought the same thing but it think it will get better when i get older
    girlfriends/boyfriends these days don't really last anyways.

That's why i want one when i get a little older i want a family to take care of,
    a wife, 2 kids, and a pet. i have it planned out lol but yeah thats what i want

• No, of course you won't be alone forever, your soon to be 16, so you have plenty of time to find a boyfriend, trust me.

• You'll find someone! I would date you, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• You have more chance than me for finding a special someone

• Why?

• But that kiss doesn't mean anything.

• Closer than I've ever been

• Too young (filler)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't most 15 year olds have boyfriends...

• Haven't kissed anyone either and I'm 17