Girls what are some of the signs you would give a guy to turn down to get him to start talking to you again?

Basiclly you just couldn't start a relationship then and he became very distant, but now you just want to start talking to him again but you are not sure how to approach because of his possible reaction

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd likely reach out to him via text and send him something friendly to see how he reacts. If he seems positive I'll keep talking but if he sounds hostile or not interested I'd move on.

What Girls Said 2

• if he became distant.. i would not contact him. i would just drop it.

• I could understand if he is behaving like an asshole but there is always the possibility he wants to talk to but doesn't know how she will react because the girl holds the power in this situation

• what was your last convo about?

• I met her a year later, we didn't speak for that year, my friend pulled me aside to meet her, I gave her a greeting and she hugged me tightly, I just said nice to meet you again and avoided her for the rest of the week,

• It is better to have a normal conversation how how he is been and all that, and then if they hit off well, they should continue to talk to each other.