What do "YOU" think about Interracial Dating? Would "YOU" be interested in it if so why or why not?

*I have no harsh judgment towards anyone's personal opinions or views; afterall I did ask what "you" thought😉!*

~Have a great day everyone☺👋!~

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see it as interracial. I just see two people who like each other. My girlfriend is Middle-Eastern and I'm Korean.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate look at it as anything different than someone dating within their race. Pisses me off to no end when I see a picture of a couple where one is black and the other white, with the caption 'interracial couple' on Pinterest or something. To me, that's just a couple, no need to attach societal norms or judgements to it.

I'm very much interested in dating a non-white guy. My ex was Fijian, my current boyfriend is Asian. I never encountered any sorts of issues with them that resulted because of their skin colour. Sure, we get some glances from others, and some friends/acquaintances will occasionally give me 'oh, your boyfriend's ASIAN?' as if that's unimaginable.
    Oh well, their loss! :P

• That's a good valid point you have their. I'll be taking that into consideration. Thank you so much☺!

What Guys Said 8

• I think of it as more... dating, not meaning to put that in a sort of "unkind" manner, but yeah, just dating, for instance i'm interested in a girl who's German/Polish, and i'm British

• I'm cool with it but girls aren't really interested in dating Indian guys interracially so interracial dating is highly unlikely for me.

• Aw I don't think that's all the way true. I'm sure their are plenty of girls who are very much intrested in Indian guys especially as handsome as you are😊. Thank you so much for the feedback☺!

• Maybe or maybe not. I don't know about my future but what I do know is I've never dated a girl even though I've been trying to get a girl for like 15 years now. And I'm saying how it really is. Our race and skin color isn't attractive to girls. Even in Online studies and statistics, it shows that South Asian guys are seen as the least desirable/least attractive group of people out of all races of guys and girls by far. But thanks for the positivity :)

• You welcome☺.

• Yes, I would.

• I look at it as two humans who like each other on the inside rather on the outside. You can't help who you fall for and as long as your partner makes your happy ethnicity shouldn't matter and it should boil down to what it simply is... dating.

• Im against bestiality.

• that is the only dating I know and like haha

• Interracial dating is against God's law (I'm sure I read that somewhere.) ROFLMFAO

• I don't really see it as much of an issue. But the Internet and real life, of course, makes it one. "Society" will always have it's rules about interracial dating - and this goes for all racial communities. Every community has ingrained rules about dating/marrying within their own race. But as a person, I think it would be great to have a partner, regardless of the race she comes from.

• That's true and good advice too! Thank you for that and the meaningful advice as well☺!

What Girls Said 16

• i think interracial dating is a good thing. i support is 100%. i married someone outside of my race, and am super duper happy :)

• Aw congratulations🎉 and that is very sweet. Thank you for your feedback☺!

• I've only ever dated interacially, because it's literally so difficult to find someone with all my mixes lol.

• I dont care that he is not my race. I like him and he likes me. I'm Persian and my boyfriend is Asian

• I married someone of a different race. My husband is Asian. I have no issues with it. If I was in the dating scene again I'm sure I'd date guys of other races.

• Yeah It wouldn't bother me if they were a different race.

With my boyfriend atm the difference is mostly nationality. Since he's from a different country. Still he's the most amazing guy I've ever met.

• I would rather date my own race. I don't date outside.

• I am black and my husband is white so I'd say I'm for the interracial dating. lol

• I have mixed feelings about it. Mainly, when it comes to children.

• I don't think much of it unless its a fetish trend.

• Yeah im all for it. My boyfriend is full Asian and im Caucasian. love doesn't have a colour

• I don't see nothing wrong with it. I mean as long as that person isn't dating someone just because of their race. I'm black and my first boyfriend was Hispanic. My current boyfriend is half black though..

• Personally, it is unlikely that I would date someone of a different race. However, I am not racist, I simply do not find other races attractive, which are two completely different things

• I have no problem with it. Who am I to stop people from being happy if they are happy? I have also dated guys outside of my race, because I liked being around them. They were good, fun guys. It just didn't work out for other reasons.

• I don't have much of an opinion other than that if I like them and I'm attracted then we're just two people that like each other.. I mean I'm probably the whitest women ever and I'm very so much attracted to black men more so, so yeah I'm interested in "interracial dating". If my friends don't support it or family I just cut those loose ends because nobody should be against somebody dating because he's darker or vice versa.

• Sorry im racist against black dudes.

• I have no problem with interracial dating but the men that approach me I find unattractive sometimes. I can't control what race of men approach me. I'm black and I do not chase men just because they are white or Latino or Asian etc.

• That's good that you don't just specifically chase them according to their race😉. Thank you for your feedback☺!