First kiss?

so say its your second date and you went in for it for a kiss goodbye on her doorstep, just like in a movie :), what should the touch protocol be after that. should you like kiss her when you see her, or just when you say goodbye, are hugs OK, what do you do after this

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about comfort levels. I'm a kiss on the first date kind of girl. I'm not sure how I feel about the drawing it out. I think the waiting and waiting and waiting is a bit ridiculous. I base it all on how I'm feeling. If I want him to kiss me on the first date, then I'm confident that I like him. If I'm not feeling that spark to want it, I'm not sure I want to see him again. The rules can be silly, and if you ask people they often give different time lines as well. Go with your gut and what you're feeling from her.

What Girls Said 1

• i think it would be ok if the guy kissed me somewhere in the middle of the date after this, and in the end ofcousre 2. in the beginning would be kinda wierd, like if we were a couple already, not just dating. just wait for her to get a little bit more comfortable with u

What Guys Said 1

• When she's looking at you, move your head towards hers and she'll meet you half way (or a quarter of the way at least.) If she turns, she doesn't want to kiss you. It's just that simple.