I just met this girl what should I do to get her like me?

So I met this girl the other day. She's cute and as far as I can tell a nice person all around. What should I do to make her like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication is important in all areas of life, not just talking to your potential future girlfriend, so you should work on improving your communication skills.

A lot of guys, especially if they are in high school younger, have a hard time really communicating with girls, or even with other guys, and if you're comfortable enough to have a meaningful conversation with the girl, then you will stand out to her.

Here are some ways to communicate effectively;

- Listen to her. Don't interrupt her when she's trying to tell you something.

- Ask her questions. Show that you care about her life.

- Learn to express her feelings when the time is right.

- Compliment her and learn to take her compliments.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, be yourself. Don't do anything different to make her fall for you, because that isn't who you genuinly are. If she doesn't like you, then who cares. There are plenty of fish in the sea :)

• Compliment her!

What Guys Said 0