Do you care when someone looks at your boyfriend/girlfriend in public?

• I hate it
  • I dont care
  • I love it because i have what they can't have

Most Helpful Guy

• I soooooooo don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• if my man and i are in public and i catch someone checking him out, i just laugh. of course he's attractive, and we obviously agree on that. lol.

as long as you look with your eyes and not with your hands, it's a harmless ego boost for both of us. he gets some affirmation that he's still got it, and i get the satisfaction of knowing that he's mine~ look all you want, but he's coming home with me. :)

What Guys Said 7

• I'm gonna go with c, sometimes I point out to my girlfriend the guys that are checking her out.

• I don't mind at all. I know how it is to be a single man on the prowl, he's doing what he is SUPPOSED to do.

I would hope that my girl does what SHE is supposed to do, and politely reject him and not feed into the male attention he is giving her.

• I don't care. If guys look it only shows that I have a beautiful girlfriend (assuming I'd currently have one :'( )

• I like when they see what i have but when someone gets too close then there's a problem, i'm not in a relationship but if i was this is how i'd feel

• I don't want others think about mine. Go find your own people.

• I would not care

• Not unless they're making her uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 17

• Are people supposed to walk around with their eyes closed?

My boyfriend is bound to draw attention for one (or more) of the following reasons

- He's significantly above average for an American male
    - He's significantly more fit than the average American male
    - He's also just plain attractive (to me)

He's with me. No worries.

• yeah a bit if the girl is hot. I'm trying to work on not caring, I'll usually jokingly tell my boyfriend to keep his paws off if he happens to check her out too.

• It depends on how long and hard they are looking. If they continuously look then I'll probably show them how much of a passionate kisser he is for his one and only girlfriend. :)

• I care in the sense that I feel a little giddy inside to know that they obviously might want him, but can't have him and I do. Regardless of what they might think of me, their opinion doesn't matter in the least because he is with me anyway. This is how I would feel, you know, if I had a boyfriend...

• I don't care. I mean, they can look, but I'm the one he's coming home with and sleeping next to every night. Unless they're looking at him negatively (like giving him dirty looks or something), then I don't care.

• I didn't care when I was in relationship and some girls used to give flirty looks to my boyfriend. Didn't really bothered me whenever they stared at him.
    But it used to make him really mad/ jealous whenever a guy even looked at me for couple of seconds, lol

• What's mine is mine! I love when girls stare. I just make it obvious that me and him are together. Which isn't hard because he kisses me all the time or grabs my ass before holding hands while we are walking.

• I'm sure i wouldn't be bothered. I wouldn't care if gay guys gave him the occasionally look too. It's something i roll my eyes at.

• It's a bit flattering to see someone else check him out, but I wouldn't like it if someone like ogled him when I'm clearly right there because that is just disrespectful. I don't really care tho.

• Not hugely affected by it but maybe a bit jealous when someone extremely cute looks at them. xD

• When I notice, I make eye contact and grab his ass. Bitches be gone lol I vote C

• Doesn't bother me any. I am not the jealous type at all.

• I don't care as long as they don't stare at me too.

• Idc but when she looks at whoever I might punch her or tsp her

• As long as its my ass that my boyfriend is grabbing I don't care.

• I don't really care.

• I didn't realize that people weren't allowed to look as soon as someone wasn't single. Looking is okay. It's when they try something, I have a problem with. Although my boyfriend would just tell them off anyway.