Do you think she likes me or sees me as a friend?

I have had a crush on this girl for over a year now. I am probably going to tell her I like her sometime this week, but I don't want to jeopardize our friendship if she doesn't like me. She is a couple of years older than me. We've both been studying Russian in the same classes at college for the past 3 years. She always talks with me, she always tries to maintain eye contact when we talk, she teases me a few times a week, she laughs at some of my jokes including lame ones, she always asks if I'm going to take the next Russian course, and every once in a (very long) while she'll punch my arm to get my attention or sometimes for no reason. The punching though has basically stopped. Does she like me or does she only see me as a friend? Feel free to ask questions if you need more info.

• She likes you
  • She sees you as a friend
  • Other (please comment)
And could you also explain why in a comment. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• she might like you.

Most Helpful Guy

• She might like you, or that could be only friendship because she trust you on everything (according to the description)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0