So a week ago, my friend told me that a guy she knows is intrested in me and would love to get to know me. She told me he thinks I'm an amazing person. So I agreed to get to know him. We texted but not every day. Now this guy at work admitted to me last Wednesday that he is very intrested in me and wants to get to know me. He knows that I've been getting to know a guy that's from Wisconsin. He asked my why date a guy out of state when I can date a guy in our local area but he said its my choice. They're both very nice and humble men that loves their family and both Christians. I dont know what to do. Neither of them asked me out. Its too soon. The guy in Wisconsin said IF we dated, he would fly out to see me. My friend said we can text, call or send letters. She knows that we both dont wanna be rushed into a relationship. I told her about the other guy and she told me that I should stick with the guy in Wisconsin and I talked to him first but its up to me. What do I do?
- Get to know both of them more.50% (1)0% (0)50% (1)Vote
- The Wisconsin guy. He said he's willing to come see you so give him a shot.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- The local guy. You guys aren't dating.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- You're not cheating on the Wisconsin guy.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- It's up to you50% (1)0% (0)50% (1)Vote