Guys, he's confusing me, and I'm not too sure what to do! Any ideas?

So I'm kinda hanging or I guess it's called seeing someone these days.. But we've been hanging out since June where my friends and his friends all hungout together also he gave me his sweater the one night because I was cold! We flirt a lot with each other and all my friends say he likes me! But anyways..
* he's been acting differently lately like recently where I asked if he wanted to hangout sometime this week and he's like I'm sure we can arrange that.
* so then I messaged him back saying okay what's your schedule like for this week and he read my message on Saturday and never replied to it..

So I was wondering if I should just message him saying hey I'm off on this day wAnna hangout?
Or, wait until he messages me!
The reason why I ask because, I don't wanna feel like I'm being annoying towards him.. like maybe he doesn't wanna hangout anymore or he doesn't want anything to do with me..
Ya know what I mean

What Guys Said 1

• You do what you want to do. If he read and never replied, he is doing what he wants to do... which is something else.

Let it go and move on. He is being an ass.