I have a huge crush on a guy at my school. He doesn't know me, but I really want to talk to him. Should I start talking to him on Facebook?

I'm afraid of going up to him at school, because I don't know him or any of his friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him. FB won't make it any easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just try talking to him in person. Me? I'd be a little weirded out that a person would contact me on FB first. I don't like messaging so that doesn't help. Do some recon and find out stuff that he likes doing and see if you can join a club he does or something. Or accidentally bump into him a couple of times and see how he takes it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah sure, why not? Worth a try.

• Are you new to the school or anything? I would say talk to him or one of his friends in class cause chances are they'll have a conversation with you then you can really just talk to them whenever

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to him in person first or else it'll just be awkward when you do see him in person and you only know how to talk online

• I am you. the situation that is,
    if you make eye contact, he may come up to himself- its long though, took me half a damn year but it worked! (BUT dont blatantly stare, you'll scare)
    helps if you share classes with him or you share a teacher but a different points in time- you can ask him questions like about that just to get the ball rolling. In hope he'll continue it. If you want to establish a relationship before you turn 20 go for the second advice ;P

• facebook is good!