Weird people on Tinder?

I met this guy on Tinder. We went for pizza and beer, then he hug me and kiss me. I let him do that because I liked it. We finished on bed (sometimes things can happen). It was not bad, it was good actually, i didn't feel weird or bad about the whole situation, i enjoyed. At that point our talk was enough to know some details about him and I stalked him on google. He was on mugshots because he was charged for sexual assault.

I am not scared, i just deleted him and stop all communication (just in case).

He keeps texting me. I don't reply him.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the internet. ANYONE can be on there, and anyone can make up a false persona.

• well, he didn't tell me lies, he just avoid tell me this part of his life lol. The other information (last name, hobbies, job, etc. were true).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you did the right thing. Just don't talk to him anymore, especially if you don't think he is safe to be around.

That's the problem with the internet. People are strangers even if you have talked to them a fair bit online. You still have to get to know them in person.

You never know who you are meeting online.

• Yes, i had texted me and I don't want to reply him. I am not interested.

What Guys Said 5

• poor dude! he could have been wrongly accused a long time ago...

• mmm, it could be, but it doesn't make sense to ask him. I am almost sure he will always deny everything and he will say he was innocent and so on. So, is best to me just to keep distance.

• yeah... dont take the risk...

• Dating sites in general have weird people on them. There are weird people on here! ;)

• Yes I know, I am happy I could get some background about him.

• Tinder seems to be the place where weirdos and people with low self esteem flock to.

• I think Tinder is just a disaster waiting to happen.

• My dad is on tinder... and he's married!

• I found a married guy there (I know he is married because I meet his wife in person some years ago)

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm, you weren't at your house were you? I met my boyfriend on tinder. I got lucky... There are some legit weirdos on there. I met plently pf them!

• yeah, he came to home. He is new at my city, now i know he is here running away. I am not afraid about he comes, i dont find it propably. There are plenty of girls to have sex with.

• This true, be careful though. I hope you find fun and happiness 😊

• thank you!! wich weirdos have you found?

• stay off tinder!