Guys, a girl sleeps with you on the first date or the first time you meet in a bar, is there any chance you're going to marry her?

She's the best you've ever had... is it bad that she's experienced? But over breakfast she tells you how much she enjoyed last night and would like to see you again.

• I wouldn't rule out a relationship
  • It was nice but I would not see her again

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course there a chance. It all depend all on him. If he just looking for a quick sex and not a serious relationship then he will run.

Guy in the 18-24 bracket usually not ready to settle down yet tho so if you bring up the topic of marriage so soon he will freak out for sure.

• Few people in that age bracket are ready for marriage. I don't think that what she's asking. I think she's asking if sex in first date ruins her chances down the road like she autos, tidally become a no. Even if you're not ready to marry it doesn't mean you're not aware of it. People who plan to marry one day don't freak out bc there is awareness about marriage. That's people who don't want marriage in the first place in which case it's moot. And I don't know any women or men who'd be jumping at marriage at that age. But they can still talk about it rationally. Though I don't see any evidence from her post that her intention was to discuss it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know two people that met that way and were married for 20 years and have 3 kids.

What Guys Said 29

• It depends on what I was looking for. If my intentions were jut sex, then most likely I wouldn't want any relationship. Maybe see each other again, but not for anything serious.

I'm all for sex on the first date, I don't think it'll ruin the chances of a relationship, but only if they both want a relationship out if this.

• I probably would try to avoid having sex on a first date if I wanted a serious relationship with a girl and would probably tell her this if need arose.

As for the in a bar where you happened to stumble across them situation then it was spontaneous and not planned and if we were both relatively sober when it occurred then that could be different because it just happened.

However if she told me enjoyed it and wanted to do it again, well everyone likes good feedback and I'd see her again.

• #MikeyNoLikeThemHoes but if we did sleep together, I'd try to make something out of it. I'm not just going to give ny body to just anyone

• I would say that is the start of a beautiful relationship

• I wouldn't sleep with a girl on the first date. In all honesty any guy who does usually isn't thinking of you as a long term prospect more a booty call until it gets boring or he meets someone else. There will be the few exceptions but on the whole I think this is often the case. My advice, don't have sex with a guy on the first date, not even the first 5 dates. Take time to get to know him and if he is seriously into you he will want to get to know you and have sex with you when your ready. I have always seen sex on its own as a pointless endeavour, it is so much more enjoyable when you love that person. Believe me no man loves you after one date

• I have to question.

If you meet a girl who's "experienced" and sleeps with guys on the first date... why would you ever marry her? Logically?

You love her? Tell her you love her and buy her something nice, be good to her. You don't need some legal document. Either she'll believe you or she won't. If she won't believe you until you put a legal sword of Damocles above your head, why go through the effort?

You want to live with her? Fine, go ahead, what's stopping ya? You want to have kids with her? Fine, go ahead, what's stopping ya? You don't need a legal document for either.

• Thanks for the take but I think a lot of guys and girls believe marriage to be more than just a legal document.

• There's a close to 0 chance at that point but not 0.

Marriage is one of the last things that crosses the mind when you first meet someone.

• Depends on what have happened between ourselves. If we have had a good connection, why not?

• Any chance of marrying her? It's WAY too early to say. But she's sleeping with me on the first date? Whoa!!! Things are in NASCAR mode, and I'm not exactly a NASCAR driver!!!

• Depends. I try to avoid having sex on the first date, if I want something serious because any girl I've hooked up with on the first night usually ended shortly and usually because that's all they wanted.

• I would never go to bar but if I did then no I hate drinking so yeah.

• Well if she made it clear she was willing to try something i don't see why not, if i like her that is

• Depends on the guy... anything else I would say would just be negative.

• Sounds easy.
    Technically there is a chance that you could marry her in the future.

• Hmm I would not taker her seriously sorry

• Why not? Dreams can come true, it could happen to you...

• Oh well, never mind. Thanks for the take anyhow.

• If "She's the best" then she may have something special.

• It's not impossible, but highly improbable.

• I won't want to marry ever. So it doesn't matter.

• Well she's definitely my type of girl

• I'd marry her that day

• See again ≠ marry. Wouldn't rule out anything but why throw marriage in there?

• I meant option b

• Depends on the circumstances. Sex isn't going to determine whether I keep her around or not. If I feel there's something more between us than just sexual compatibility then I would give her a chance but I would hold off on having sex with her again until we've developed a stronger relationship. Sex too soon just complicates things. I've experienced this first-hand.

• My own experience of experienced women is that they are untrustworthy In a relationship as they always see you as replaceable and will move on if they can to someone better. *these girls ain't loyal*

• I would never subject myself to sleeping with a girl on a first date
    she wants sex she got marry me

• Anything is possible if we just hit it off and the chemistry is right but if I was just out for a one night stand and had my beer goggles on probably not

• there's a chance I'd want to fuck her again

• If anything it would make more likely to date her, as it demonstrates that she has a healthy sex drive.

Anyway, it's certainly not something that matters that much to me, if we get on and enjoy ourselves I don't see why I wouldn't want to spend more time with her.

• Some guys would rule her out. I'd guess she would not be very compatible with those guys long term.

I would be open to more, and sure, marriage if everything worked out.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. If he really felt that way about her, this wouldn't matter

• would def give him a chance

• It depends on the person their views in sex their ease wiTh double standards and if they actually intend to marry in the first place.

• I think it unwise to marry a guy who would hold having sex with him against you. So if you dint have sex with taut same guy and he accepts marriage with you I wouldn't do it. Bc there would be more of where that came from. Double standards unhealthy view of women's sexuality women's control over her self her body her actions entitlement attitudes and irrational Behavior bigotry.

So go ahead have sex if he drops you bc of it good riddance. It's better to know. plus you dont want to be a slave To what some asshole might think. If you want sex have sex. the right guy will be
      Human and rational a bout it.

• They won't see her again except for sex, but it's a good sign that he actually ate breakfast with her. Makes him seem like less of a douche.

• I don't think most guys would. they don't get emo from one night stands or 1st dates usually.

• how does she know he's the best she's ever had. Men say a lot of things

• I know people who've been married after having sex on the first date. It's still not a good idea because it's better to get to know each other first.

• I don't know I slept with my husband on the first date and well he married me so its possible

• idc what they tell you the answer is NO

they will say yes to increase their chances but the answer is no and they know the answer is no

easy women go nowhere

• And the opinion right above yours proves you wrong.

• the rest prove me right..

• they probably won't see her again.