What was one of the most embarrassing moments for you?

For me it was tripping over someone's foot in class and then falling to floor. I started balling my eyes out because I broke my ankle, and this guy that I really liked was there and people just looked at me weird or laughed. It wasn't the worst but it was still embarrassing.

Oh and also this, I was riding down a hill on bike trail by a lake then I hit a rock and flung the bike. Then I landed on a pile branches and rolled into the lake.
so cringe worthy...

Most Helpful Guy

• once when I was young me and my family were staying at a hotel, and this hotel had an arcade, me and my brother went running outside to try and get some more quarters from our dad, and he went through door, while I ran straight into the window beside the door thinking it to was the door, I blacked out for a sec. now my family won't let me forget it

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... being ditched on the dance floor by my date at my 8th grade formal and then being so nervous for the rest of the night and totally screwing up because when my parents picked us up and my sister was in the car, I was so nervous that I called my friend to see if she was okay (she liked a guy and she was going through a difficult time with him) and we talked for a bit and this was while he was in the car. We also sort of trash talked about the guy too. I was so embarrassed by the end of the night. I usually would never do that stuff, but I was on my period and anxious and I really liked this boy and I was just going crazy with emotions. When we got to his house and he opened the car door, he ran to his house. Ran. Probably to get as far away from me as possible. We barely talked after that. We had a class together and had to sit next to each other so it was so awkward. It was one of the absolute worst nights of my life. So embarrassing.

What Guys Said 1

• Got turned down by a hooked after a offered to pay double

What Girls Said 2

• Running into a pine tree while learning how to ride a bike was probably the first major embarrassing event in my life. I had little red pin pricks in my skin and a bruised ego, haha.

• Oh I have done something like that. I was riding down a hill on bike trail by a lake then I hit a rock and flung the bike. Then I landed on a pile branches and rolled into the lake.

• Oh, man, that sounds worse than mine, haha. I was going down a hill at my house and couldn't turn properly, so I went straight into the line of pine trees that surrounds the yard. Not fun.

• i tripped in front of my crush...