Did we say we love eachother to soon?

I've been best friends with this boy for basically our whole lives. We started dating about a week ago, and already we've held hands, he's put his arm around me, all the awkwardness in talking isn't there because like I said we've been best friends, very close best friends, for 13+ years. So today he said "love you" and I said "love you too" but let it pass because it wasn't really the 3 words and if he did say those 3 words I wouldn't have felt it back. Anyway later on something changed, the way he makes me feel intensified, and the way he talked to me today made me feel incredibly happy, than he said "I love you" and I said "I love you too" back and I truly meant it I feel like my chest is full of air and I'm flying and all the matters is us. He's literally all I think of, every moment of the day. I've never felt this way about anyone ever I feel full of life I feel so alive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether you said it too soon or not, if it feels right, just let it be and enjoy it. Young love 💖

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It isn't too soon since you two pretty much already loved one another, but those words being too soon or not really depends on the person

• That's falling in love summed up!