Perfect tinder account?

Just downloaded tinder
want to know what will make a girl swipe right!!!
aany ideas how to make the perfect account?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont look any further young tinderling, for i have cracked it.

These are the do's and dont's for having on your profile.

DO's
    Do have a picture with family, its show that you love your family and girls get moist for that

Do have a picture with a pet, if you have one.

Do have a picture of yourself on holiday, not with your mates.

Do have a witty bio, a bit of humour and a bit of 'i can be a deep guy too'

Do ask for the number as early as possible because she can unmatch you and she is gone forever.

Do open a message with a funny one liner to get their attention
    DONT's

Dont put a topless pic unless you are a model or you have crazy aesthetics (trust me)

Dont post pictures with a group of male people, it can be very confusing.

Dont creep on the messages

Dont take it too seriously

Dont fall for the tinder bots, it will kill your hope in cyber love.

Happy Swiping matey boy

What Girls Said 7

• I got tinder for a week just for shits and giggles, to see what the hype was all about. I never swiped right if the guy had a pic of his abs or any part of his body like biceps and such. That just screams meat-head, not into that. Same if he had a picture of him with a bunch of bros while on a night out at a club.

I swiped right if he was decent looking and had a catchy profile. Guys writing horrible, tacky pick-up lines caught my attention in a positive way. Then again, I was browsing purely out of curiosity.

• Lol so lame pick up lines made you swipe right?

• U haven't swiped mine 😟

• @Keyspirits
      hahah I'd totally swipe right for you but I have it set so that guys only within a certain distance from me, like <80 km or something show up.

• lol i feel like ur so obsessed to come across as 'the perfect guy'. just be yourself man. if she likes it, she likes it. if she doesn't, stuff her.

dont force urself to act like someone ur not just to get a girl to swipe right.

• Take all the pictures from your cougar profile and put those on your tinder account. Boom, perfect.

• Put up a dick pic. 😁😁😁 okay.. seriously.. write you are there just for time pass.. Cuz you got a lot of girls in real life. 😂😂😂

• Don't be topless
    Take a pic where you're smiling and its natural looking, don't be too posey
    Have at least two pics up on. Preferably a clear one of just you and maybe one which expresses an interest you have, like maybe you're holding a surfboard or a guitar or something lol
    Have a witty caption in your bio thing :)
    Good luck dude! :D

• Wwhhaaat. You don't need tinder 😂

• Lol I think I do...

• Ohh! Okay it'll be easier for you if you aren't just looking for sex I think

So sweet 😄 you'll def get what you're looking for

• interesting pic and interesting details :)

What Guys Said 8

• It's all about the pictures, so don't really put too much focus on the bio, because if you don't get their attention with your pics, they won't even care about what you write.
    Don't come across as a douche in your pics, so no shirtless unless you're at the beach or doing some water sports. Gym pics are a no-no xD
    Also try to show that you're interesting, so put up pictures of you doing some sort of activity, being outside, at a concert...
    Oh, and the first picture don't make it a group pic, if they don't know who you are, they'll swipe left.

I also have tinder, I used it sometimes when I feel like meeting new girls. You're most likely gonna find lots of bots (usually they're 24 and just have 3 pics xD) and girls just wanting an ego boost hahaha

• thanks for the advice bro!

• Oh cool. Just don't be too upfront. While you'll find a few girls that will be cool with that, most of the girls I've met usually just say stuff like "I'm looking to meet new people/friends". Girls will rarely be straightforward with the fact that they just wanna fuck.
      But hey, maybe you get luckier than me.

• lol, yeah i am gonna keep my intentions to myself until i see what the girl actually wants

• no such thing as a perfect account or a perfect man my friend just be yourself, if a woman doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't worth being with to begin with.

• Don't show off your abs, don't take a mirror selfie, don't make it mostly group pics (It can be hard to tell who's who).

Get somebody to take a good picture or two of you. Think of something interesting about yourself to put in the text.

• It's all in the picture. Girls don't even read the profiles.

• Forget about the online dating go grab a girl in the real world

• Washboard abs, and a DTF demeanor.

• just be yourself

• RED FLAG!!! don't lie you'll end up being one of those guys, just be yourself

• not gonna lie lol!
      "Multi billionaire playboy, with 4 yachts, just looking for a girl to sail the seas with me" totally believable right? lol!