Why do women make excuses for ignoring guys?

Seriously, if you asked the internet, women are totally right to just randomly ignore guys they don't give a shit about and it's not rude because men are all violent rage monsters, blah, blah, blah. I'm just here to say, BULLSHIT, me, I've never gotten enraged with girls for rejecting me, wanna know when I get pissed off? When I get fucking ignored, because it shows, one, they don't even remotely respect me, and, two, they're fuckin cowards too afraid to reject me. Do you all know the times I've had a girl agree to do something with me and then fucking ignored me? You know all the times I wound up hating the shit out of them, rather than a girl that just changes their mind? And I don't know any guys that flipped over a girl for rejection except for one maniac I knew, and, I go to an all guy's school. So, wanna know the real reason why, ladies? You know it, and I know it... you don't respect the guys you ignore as people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey both sexes have their hangups and aren't you glad that those girls that 'rejected' you showed qualities you found displeasing BEFORE you got into a relationship with them? I dont believe men are violent rage monsters and im not saying that just because you have outlined your opinion quite clearly :P I've seen girls react badly to rejection too, some being so emotionally retarded that they made 5 year olds look 'mature' which definitely made them look amazing *not*. So if guys are rage monsters then maybe we all are. Just try to be patient because not all of us are complete rude ass bitches XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you answered your own question: it's a form of cowardice. Women have a hard time rejecting or dumping face to face. I got dumped over the phone last time and can't count the number of online women who use the process of ghosting when their interest drops. E. g. They don't block you or tell you that they want to stop talking to you but merely progressively talk less and less to you and always seem "busy".

What Girls Said 3

• Just because you don't get angry when you get rejected doesn't mean that every other guy reacts the same way (though it's ironic that you say women don't respect those men as people whilst you decide you have enough authority to say that you know why a woman does that better than she does)

• At least I actually reject girls if I don't like them rather than being a goddamn coward and stringing them along for fun. And, as I said, I go to an all boy's school with over a thousand guys, and none of the ones I know actually went on some fucking rage fueled rampage, so that's totalblame-shifting bullshit.

• The point to that though is that it doesn't matter whether it's online or in public - that is the person you are. A racist can only be racist online and that still makes them a racist. A person can still have freaky fetishes and admit to it online, but just because they don't do it in public doesn't mean they don't have that. You can be angry online and not offline - that doesn't change the fact that you're angry.

And it's all about control and realising that someone might be scared of your reaction, so if someone ignores you, calm down, think rationally about why they might have done that and what past experiences they have, and realise that that's just how it goes and move on. Control your id, that's literally what your ego is for.

• I am my Id and have no ego, although, I can pretend, it's how I manage to give the illusion of someone who gives a shit even though I wish most of the fucking shitty sycophants I know would just die.

• media.giphy.com/media/2gwGW4P6GQak0/giphy.gif

But for real, that's some low quality bait m8

• I view gifs as a moron's way of declaring to the world that they have nothing of value to say.

• Good for you. I couldn't care less for someones opinion on gifs , if he himself is generalizing women xD t

• So that's all you can say "Wah, he generalized, and that's terrible!"

• 1. A lot of girls are far too shy and wouldn't want to reject you as they would feel bad for it
    2. Men are just as bad as girls (but obviously you wouldn't know because im presuming your not gay)
    3. Were not all the same
    4. Try going to a mixed school or going out too meet new girls, so they can't ignore you face-to-face

• 1. When you ignore someone you think that doesn't hurt them? It makes them feel like they're worth shit, the scum under your shoe barely worth acknowledging. And those people often wind up becoming cold bastards like me after developing an abondment complex or doormat nice guys.

2. In different ways

3. You'd be surprised, most humans are the same and are only nominally different, with some outliers that happen to break this trend. But those are few and far between.

4. I can't and don't want to change high schools senior year

• Because we have nuclear weapons and a worpd economy. War is too costly these days and humans would rather live than kill other humans, and, even then, just look at the US, jumping at every chance to go to war.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm guessing because women as a gender don't like confrontation and think it's better to just ignore you. Maybe their talking to multiple guys and just forgot about you. Most girls are spinning plate with at least 10+ guys.