Should I date a girl with a baby while were in high school?

I like her and I think she likes me but the thought of being kind of like her kids "father" weirds me out a little, I mean I know I'll be a father one day but I don't think that right now during high school would be so beneficial.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take your time to think about it. Get to know her better. You can start off being her close friend, being there for her and helping her out. If you're having these thoughts now, it's better to put off a relationship with her for a while and focus on your studies instead. You've got a future ahead of you, unless she's really worth it, you should not let it become a burden to you too soon alright.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruh, no.
    Relationships are hard work as is. Don't go into a relationship with a massive pre-burden.

What Girls Said 2

• It is a lot to ask you to be a father to her kid implied or not. If you are not comfortable with the idea, then it has already put a strain on a potential relationship. I'm not saying men dont end up with a woman who has kids from a previous relationship, but at your age its better not to go into it. However, if you really want to, give it a go, you never know what could happen. :D

• At a tender age, she should be focused solely on her life and baby not another relationship, so its unwise for you to be in a relationship with her.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not worth it...

• If you gotta ask, the answer is no. As you get older, you'll have to deal with plenty of single mothers; why start now at such a young age?

• its nothing major its not like she will ask you to change diapers