Where do you take your girlfriend/boyfriend on a first date?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it should be fun so you can get to know each other easily with no pressures, maybe some sort of activity, bowling, skating, mini golf...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• my ex and i went shopping, we both needed some errands so we drove around to department stores.

It was actually a good first date because we got to problem solve a bit together, talked and got some things done at the same time! So how did this happen?

Well i called her prior to our dinner date and she exclaimed "yea i'm ready, i have this wedding thing this weekend and i have everything but shoes!" So i knew she was stressing about that but wanted to make sure she didn't flake on a date with me, but i also had to buy snowboarding socks and buy a present for my friend's daughters birthday.

So i said hey! instead of dinner wanna just do some shopping?

vola.

0|0
    0|0
  • To the pig farm so she can meet all my relatives!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm one of those girls who doesn't get too fancy on a first date. probably just coffee or lunch somewhere, followed by a chill out at a nearby park?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as we're both enjoying the moment!! But I do love sports so probably hiking or any sporting event

0|0
    0|0
  • For dinner. Cinema. Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • to a sea shore to feel special and to feel together in the whole world

0|0
    0|0