Should I just ask him out?

Hey! So there's this guy I have know for about 8 years now. We work in the same building & see each other every day. We are friends, we know about each other's personal lifes, etc. Over the years I've been in many relationships and was even engaged, although none of them worked out. There have been many occasions where I believe he flirted with me, but he never asked me out. Several people have pointed out to me that he's in love with me and just scared to ask me out because I never made a move towards him... I like him and he is my type and he really knows me in and out, he has seen me at my best and my worst. I would love to go on a date with him but I just don't know what to do. Should I just ask him out? I don't want to wait forever and he might really just be too shy or whatever you wanna call it...

Can someone help me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why not! If you see eachother everyday and it's clear you have good communication I think you should go for it. Keep it casual and ask him to do something like coffee or a drink and then suss out the situation and where he stands!

• I would ask him out. Worth the try !