Girls, would you date a guy fitting this description?

Gender: Male (obviously)
Age: 17
Height: 6ft 3inch
Eye colour: Brown
Skin tone: not very tanned, but not pale.
Hair: Blonde, wavy medium length
Build: Skinny, not much fat at all, and medium muscles.
Personality: I make just about every girl laugh like crazy, so definitely comedic. I'm also fairly playful and I like to spend a lot of time with my girl doing things like walking on the beach, or going to a cafe.
What I like: I've never really been a sporty person... I like rockclimbing, playing music (piano mainly), the beach, eating out, graphic art, (a little bit of) gaming.
Health issues, allergies, or food choices (vegan, vegetarian, etc...): none. I'm good with anything and everything.
Favourite food: Definitely japanese food is my favourite, but I'm good with many things.

As well as commenting on if you would date me, it would be great to hear about what you most like/dislike about my description.

What Girls Said 2

• For starters I love your name SAM 😍😍😍 and I love everything about you in that description!! The only issue for me is age and distance. Im 20 and if you were 20 or 21, maybe even 19.. And lived in my state, I'd feel like I found the darn near perfect man lol

• i totally would!