He's cheating on his girlfriend with me?

I'm not happy or proud of this, here's the situation.

We dated briefly, but I got back with my ex (T) and we moved in together. I met up with C (other guy) as a friend and I still felt something. Before he and I met up he wasn't sure because he "doesn't really be friends with girls he had unfinished business with, particularly when they have a boyfriend." After we met up I knew I needed to end things with T because I wasn't happy.

I guess C had been saying this girl and they made it official during this time. It broke my heart a little but I understood. He and I would talk occasionally, then we started meeting up occasionally (as friends). Now we've hooked up about 5 times over the last 4 months. He's been with his girlfriend about a year. He's never talked to me directly about her.

The first time I thought maybe they'd broken up. The second time I told him I couldn't hook up because I was on my ladies days (haha). And he said something about how we always take it too far. The third time I was drunk and hit him up. The fourth and fifth both happened this week.

He's always nice to me and holds me. The fifth is the first time I've felt really bad about it. I saw two glasses of water on the night stand. They may have both been his but at the moment all I could think is about her. How she's a happy girl who thinks she's in a happy relationship. And suddenly I got jealous of her and mad at him.

I'm going to get out of this. I don't text him again, even if he hits me up. I can't do this to someone else (it was easier when it felt like she didn't exist). He just has this pull over me, and he probably doesn't even care about me.

Is there any chance he cares about me?
What should I do? My friends have all said to tell her, but I don't think of I'd be doing it for her, and if he cares about her and was just making a mistake I don't want to ruin things for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there any chance he cares about you?

well... that's a tough one. he's currently in a relationship with another girl but fucking you at the same time so whos to say if he really did care about you he wouldn't just pull the same shit on you with his current girlfriend with another girl and keep you out of the loop

• I think that's my biggest issue right now, and why I'm mad at him.

• whats done is done, you seem to be doing the right thing anyways by ending it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure there's a chance he cares for you. Should that mean you wait around, essentially be a home-wrecker, for him to cheat for who knows how long then break-up with his girl to be with you?

That's your call. You're equally to blame, just as much as him. You've already helped him 'ruin things', cheating is an unfixable ideal-breaker in 99% of relationship in which it occurs. The damage is already done, him breaking up with her would just be the nail in the coffin.

• That's why I'm done. I'm enabling him and I can't do it anymore. I want to stop from making it worse

• ok yeah I suppose that's the best thing you coudl do at this point. No reason why you can't tell his girlfriend the truth either, just make sure not to paint it as if the guy is a huge skeeze, and you're in no way to blame either.

What Guys Said 3

• Do NOT tel her. She'll figure it out if she wants to. She might well attack you for it. If you feel this guilty, then break it off clean. No communications, period.

• If you're being truthful about this situation then I really don't think this is something you should be asking strangers on a site like this, it's a pretty major issue that requires advice from people that actually know you.

Either way, I hope you can get it sorted. What you've done is terrible, but I won't try and give you fake advice for a situation I have no experience.

• Well you both are cheating on your SO'S...

And is not right... He is loving they he has a girlfriend and a whore who he can fuck...

And you are taking all the damage... you kings deserve it! After all you are cheating too...

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you should tell her, it's not your place.
    I think you need to be honest with yourself, decide on what you really want with him, and then maybe talk it over with him.

• You're the side chick.

Leave the girl in peace.

He's a douche and you both fell for it.

He's not worth a fart in a bag !

• www.blackandmarriedwithkids.com/.../...ote.jpg.jpg

You are the side chick he does not give a shit about you. If he cared about you why would he have a girlfriend. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Keep distancing yourself him and tell her. She deserves to know the truth.

• You should be more worried about what is going on within yourself, to make you accept being the other woman.

• I really doubt he actually cares about you, otherwise he would have left her. Save yourself the pain and just stop seeing him, it's not fair to any of you.

• He doesn't care for either of you guys... he is a fucking asshole... let that other girl know about his actions... he should be with someone who loves her... and you should too block him... and go for someone good... maybe T?