Girls, Why would you personally think a guy is " Really Handsome" but won't have sexual attraction towards him?

Hope the title say's it all !!

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you can be aware of someone's level of attractiveness and have no attraction to the whatsoever. It's the same as when a heterosexual female says another girl is really pretty, that doesn't mean you'd ever be attracted to them you're just able to recognize beauty the same as you'd think a flower was beautiful or the sunset.

• Thanks :) If you say a guy is " Really handsome" how much percentage of sexual attraction would you have out of 100 percent in general?

• That's nice :) Thanks ;)

• No problem, hope I helped. :D

What Girls Said 2

• because the attraction is physical and not sexual or emotional?

• my gosh, am i getting interviewed or what? ill leave it there asker, thank you.

• No you are not being interviewed :) I just asked what word would you say or hint if you are sexually attracted to a random guy?

• just because he's handsome doesn mean i like him.

• Thanks :) Is there any word you would use or hint , when you are sexually attracted to a random guy?