Isit important to reach out to him first?

I'm not gonna lie when I say that he has done all the work. It's been four months since I started seeing him and we talk less, my guess is that he pulled back? For some reason he keeps telling me that he never hear from me. I went four whole weeks without talking to him until I ran into him recently and the first thing he asked me is why I haven't reached out for him and he says it over and over again. I said well you haven't either and he claims that he was waiting for me.. I don't know what he means with reaching out like setting a date? Just talk? This one time I tried to set up an activity like we used to do before when we would go on dates, he only flirted with me wanting to get intimate I was like wtf calm down. It's just that he always says that he never hear from me and it is true but I don't know what he wants anymore and he said that he has been waiting for me? Even his friend told me that once, that sometimes he says that he's waiting for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should reach out to him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Unless he's super insecure and shy, he should be reaching out to you. Especially since you told him so. It also may be just something to say to you when you see him. And he doesn't really care if you call or not. I would say to him "if you want to get together again call me sometime" he either will or won't but at least the next time he sees you and says why haven't you called you have an answer. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME. Remember?

• Since he's always making the first move, you make first move and see where it goes. He probably unsure if you like him or not.