Does a guy like a shy girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love shy girls, as long as it's part of her personality. If she's shy through out the whole relationship then I'm cool, if she pulls a " I'm shy at first but when you get it know me-" type crap I'll accept it too but she's not shy, she's just not use to the person in question.

Most Helpful Girl

• lots of them do.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, guys like shy girls to but we may not know if you like us so you got to be patient or you gotta break out of your shyness just a little to help em along.

• Since I'm more or less shy (although I have been growing out of it as of late) yes, I do like shy girls. But I have no idea on how to meet them since just like me they can't be found in any parties.

• It depends on whether she's receptive to him or not. If she runs a mile whenever someone tries to talk to her, it's not worth the trouble finding out if she's even interested in a relationship.

• Yes. Well I do.

• Yeah. I like shy girls.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, they can find them really hot.