Guys perfect height and bra size?

Most Helpful Guy

• 170-180 cm. it really also depends on the guy height... but for me a 170-80 would be great. I'm 187 cm. and bra size well just normal size as long as they're good looking I guess. size matters though but a normal size it's just fine. But there are also other attractive things on a women all its not about the breasts. unless you're flat ( I'm talking about totally flat) I wouldn't recommend you to get them enhanced or things like that. I personally don't like that at all. I'm not saying I don't like breasts. I think every man likes that. anyone who doesn't it's just lying to you trust me. But that doesn't you can't be hot. there's things more important for me. like the booty. A bit of workout wouldn't hurt time to time to get it bigger. a well foemed booty would please a me more than having huge boobs and no butt. that's just my thoughts though... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone likes different things.

What Guys Said 7

• For me, the perfect height for a girl would be between 5'0" and 5'6". Don't really care about bra size.

• So you don't have a breast preference?

• Nope! Not at all. I'm not that superficial anyway. As long as she isn't overweight, and has a pleasing personality, I would be fine with her.

• But yeah, augmented/enhanced breasts are a BIG turn off for me.

• 5'1-5'4, I am 6'1 and I like her being small. Bra size should be AT LEAST C and they shouldn't be uneven.

• 5' 4".

If you SERIOUSLY wanna know my perfect bra size without getting offended, it'd be 32F, though I wouldn't expect every chick I find attractive to have balloons attached to her chest or anything, hell anything above AA and I'm ready to rock.

• 5'1, 32A or B.

• 5'6 and small perky breasts

• Height: any between 4ft 6 or 10 and 6 ft
    Bra size: any between AA and E-cups

• Perfect height would be 4'11-6'3

Perfect bra size, so long she has boobs and so long they don't hang down like granny boobs then I don't care.

What Girls Said 2

• 6'2" and guys shouldn't wear bras.

• 5'1" and 34C is the perfect height and bra size for anyone. *Is totally being biased.*