I'm already losing hope in dating. Could you help me out?

I simply can't inspire passion in girls that I like.

What I mean is:
-No teasing
-No flirting
-No physical contact
-No playfulness
-No disagreements

One day I'll go up to her and say "Hey I like you. Want to go out?"

I'm doing this because I'm too shy to create sexual tension. I'm NOT looking for an asexual girl, I'm looking for a heterosexual girl, but my social skills are so terrible that I can't escalate things.

Also, I can't help but be so nice to people that they end up excluding me from the arena of playful banter. All my roommates like to shove and neg each other and they just tell me "Hey what's up/how was your day?" I never want to get in fights with people and I'll change my views on life and politics just to satisfy people's perception of me.

I know guys/girls don't respect me as being a pushover, but again, I can't help it because my heart is too big to display my passions and go against the tide.

I have lots of female friends, none attracted to me. I'm ok with that, but I'm just curious and worried if I'm ever going to have a CHANCE of a single date with my overly kind personality.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• " I'm NOT looking for an asexual girl, I'm looking for a heterosexual girl, but my social skills are so terrible that I can't escalate things."

^then how about waitin for 'em to make a move since u r shy and u lack social skills? do u recall any gal starin at u recently?

" All my roommates like to shove and neg each other and they just tell me "Hey what's up/how was your day?""

^since they treat u nicely... y u complain?

"I never want to get in fights with people and I'll change my views on life and politics just to satisfy people's perception of me."

^u sound like myself actually somehow... ;)

"I have lots of female friends, none attracted to me. I'm ok with that, but I'm just curious and worried if I'm ever going to have a CHANCE of a single date with my overly kind personality."

^don't consider becomin a "bad-boy" if u think this will make u likeable... i beleive there r gals who like a guy like u... but yet if they see u don't make a move or anything (as u stated above)... i'm afraid they might assume u r just not interested... :|