My mom didn't tell me a specific age. I just told her i was dating someone at 13 and she went along with it.
- 12 and below6% (5)13% (6)9% (11)Vote
- 13-1417% (13)21% (10)18% (23)Vote
- 15-1642% (33)36% (17)40% (50)Vote
- 17-1828% (22)23% (11)26% (33)Vote
- Theyre not dating as long as theyre under my roof >_>7% (5)7% (3)7% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Anything before that is just stupid.
Of course, maybe I'm just biased because it just didn't work out for me at all back when I was 14-15. Maybe other people are more mature by that time than I was. I don't know.
But if they start dating at like, 15, then just tell them about contraceptions and STDs and all that and give them some condoms (regardless of their sex). I'm not going to literally prohibit them from having a social life unless it's legitimately detrimental, like telling my kid to smoke weed, drink out every night, etc.0