Why is it the short relationships?

My question is why is it the people that are in the shorter relationships, like the month to 3 month long ones, always the ones that do more damage to both people than ones that are say a year, 2, or 3 even? I have noticed that recently. Some people were only in it for a month and they are like completely ruined once they break it off. It's not always the case, it can be vice versa too. It's not with the same type of people either. Some of the people I have noticed are the clingy type, independent, fall easily, don't need anyone, etc, etc.
What's your opinion on it? Maybe you've noticed that, maybe it's the opposite, maybe you don't pay attention, or it just happened to catch your eye..

What Guys Said 1

• "My question is why is it the people that are in the shorter relationships, like the month to 3 month long ones, always the ones that do more damage to both people than ones that are say a year, 2, or 3 even?"

^i believe it's coz one among those 2 people caught feelings then... ;)

"It's not with the same type of people either. Some of the people I have noticed are the clingy type, independent, fall easily, don't need anyone, etc, etc. "

^r both people in this relationship a certain type? or they each one's a different type from da other actually?

"What's your opinion on it? Maybe you've noticed that, maybe it's the opposite, maybe you don't pay attention, or it just happened to catch your eye.."

^personally i've noticed those who get hurt more r those in LTR tbh... o_O

What Girls Said 1

• I think after a couple of years you really think about it and are comfortable letting go. Sometimes the feeling is even mutual as apposed to when you are just starting a relationship you are still caught up in the "honeymoon phase" usual its one person who gives up