Thoughts on making contact with a girl who just moved away but I meet during summer?

she was much younger than me and still finishing her college education. either way i meet her at beach during the summer and she worked at a restaurant i frequent so i saw a lot of her and we developed a friendship. where i felt there was a lot of attraction and i though she liked me. when we first meet she suggested snapchat which i don't use or facebook that i don't use anymore either so we never really connected online but she is on twitter and i found her page and want to try and keep in touch with her as i'm worried she just forget about me when away and busy.
but she just moved away to school that is 2 hours away and not sure i should bother with this plan or if i do what i should even say to her. but i kind of miss her too

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• "when we first meet she suggested snapchat which i don't use or facebook that i don't use anymore either so we never really connected online but she is on twitter and i found her page and want to try and keep in touch with her as i'm worried she just forget about me when away and busy. "

^doesn't she have an e-mail at least?

anyway... if u found yer twitter without askin her... better not add her since she might feel scared dat u r stalkin her u know... ;)

"but she just moved away to school that is 2 hours away and not sure i should bother with this plan or if i do what i should even say to her. but i kind of miss her too"

^if she started school... then better not... chances r she'd be busy wid her studies u know... ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess she has email but I wouldn't know her address?
      maybe that's why I'm torn about things as I found her online and not like she made contact or suggested I add her on twitter.

• Show All
    • but I might not see or hear anything from her for a while if I don't make some sort of connection

• do u wanna take yer chances then?