Never felt butterflies for soomeone. Is that odd?

Are we supposed to feel a connection with people when we're dating? I've only ever been in one relationship and I didn't even feel them then. Am I wired differently or something? I'm starting to feel a little worried.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you haven't found the right person (there are very few people I connect with, so I can go for years without meeting anyone who sparks any feelings), but maybe you're aromantic? If I were you, I'd look into that. Some friends from high school turned out to be aromantic, so I don't think it's -that- uncommon.

• That's what i started to wonder because it's been about 5 years since I've been in a relationship. I was starting to think that I'm missing something or not seeing something that many see or have realized

• Thanks for MH. :)

• 😉 no problem

What Girls Said 3

• I think you haven't met the person that can make you feel that way yet.

• Not odd at all. Maybe you feel more connected and you have grown from the previous relationship with this person (emotionally)

• You may be aromantic or akiroromantic! You could also just not found the "right person." A lot of factors go into relationships. Don't give up over one!

What Guys Said 3

• Nah. You can't force feelings. It will come to you when you meet the one.

• Not odd at all

Congratulations.

Not sarcasm by the way.

• I've felt butterflies when I see my crush. Or talk on the phone with her.