How do you ask a guy to hang out with you if he work as a bank teller?

They usually want to keep the line moving so I purposely go to that bank when I have a lot of money to put in on my account and to run errands such as payments for other people so I can stay there longer...but he's such a quiet person and he doesn't say much..i don't even know if he has a girlfriend lol..so what do you guys suggest I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think I can help you with this becuz I too am a bank teller so give me more details?

• Oh great! well he's very quiet..but he's such a nice guy...and the thing is I get really nervous because I just don't know what he's thinking..he comes to my store to buy things here and there but we never talk...and every time I go there..he always ask if its busy in my store and that's pretty much it...lol..i don't even know how old he is lol...and I'm shy..how do I get him to talk with me?

What Guys Said 1

• message or chat live because I can't comment back for some reason

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him that you think that he's cute, and ask him if he wants to go out. Just be upfront about it. That's really all you can do.