Reasons a guy would block you from calling and texts?

He blocks and unblock, sometimes bc I text a lot, and it annoys him, other times are reasons unknown
Did I happen to mention he's a Scorpio... notorious for the whole block unblock scandal

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you stalking him?

• Nah, he wishes

• Very, very, very TRUE, actions certainly speak volumes

• I rarely believe much outta um, I know better, sooo, that areas well covered

Most Helpful Girl

• Block you?

... were you harassing him?

• how harassing him can i know @Sara413

• If he's playing stupid games like this is it really worth it anyways? If a guy was stringing me along like that and leaving me confused and frustrated I wouldn't put up with that shit. Move on!

• Good call

What Guys Said 6

• Too much arguing
    You're annoying
    He's taking a break to heal from emotional pain caused by you
    You said something out of line
    This are the only reasons i can think of.

• We don't argue, we disagree at times, he's just as annoying as me at times, and he's mad me cry once due to saying something out of line, but I'm no bitch, I didn't need a break to heal from 'emotional pain' I roll with them punches

• Shit like this... Like what the fuck lady? Im glad they fired your crazy ass...
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../wtf%2Blol%2B-%2B3

Seriously... Girls can get insane sometimes..

• You might be texting him so much that it is bothering him.

• Yea, then he should just say that, blocking's a bit extreme

• Many people are this way, why have that awkward conversation when it doesn't benefit YOU to have it? Click, click, they're gone, move on.

Many people think this way.

• It's never awkward, sadly I've come to terms with his behavior in this regard, we usually just pick up where we left off. Too easy to walk away permanently, it's not like I'm attached, virtually impossible with this type of behavior, so I find myself excepting his randomness. Relationship status is unclear, we don't sleep together, but we talk bout it a lot, meanwhile he continues to block and unblock, it's pretty messed up

• It's gotta be something you did when you were with that person or how you acted towards him around certain people?

• If she's psycho-crazy, I would block her from calling and texting.

• Well I'm not psycho nor crazy sooo

• There's multiple reasons. I don't know his.

• Well that makes two of us, I can only speculate

• If he has the ability to block, of course

• Huh? And why's that, please enlighten me

• When people have the option to, they'll use whatever they can, right? You had a million bucks, wouldn't you use it?

• Yea sure, I'd invest in some properties and get me a nice ride, but your analogy doesn't help my case any, why block if there's not sufficient reasoning, leaves me no choice but to assume the obvious... another game he's playin

What Girls Said 2

• What is the exact situation that happened between you two from beginning to end? Details please :)

• Blocks and unblock repeat... Risk, there's no reSon, he's weird

• Lol wtf maybe you should just block him and his game playing. Ridic.

• Thought about it

• He doesn't like you on any level.

• Uhhh, I beg to differ, since he unblocked me and expressed he's missed me sooo