Worst thing you did to get laid?

Most Helpful Girl

• I pretended to like his kids.

• I always heards kids helped single guys get laid lol

• Classic @PippiL , thanks for the laugh :)

• Haha, I live to serve.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got married to her.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

• She took you good

• Just be happy I guy I work with pays $12200 a month in allamony and child sopport

• Yikes... my condolences to him. I never had kids, thankfully.

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't done anything to get laid. But I've given head when the guy wasn't in the mood :(

• Why are you said about that

• Because I wanted sex and instead the person who didn't want sex got a great orgasm and I got a bitter shot of bodily waste down the throat >_>

What Guys Said 5

• turned down free pussy, it was 110% counterproductive to getting laid 😂

• I've paid for a sex worker. But the worst thing I have done was to pretend I like star signs as this one girl loves the fact that we both scorpios. I think anyone who believes in this shit is as dumb as an ostrich. But I went with it to build rapport and got laid. There is this new-born Christian girl that is such a babe. I know if I tell her I am atheist and hate jesus she wouldn't like me that way anymore, so I just omit any religious chats to keep in there. Lying... that's how guys have to do it unfortunately.

• Wasted money that could have been better spent.

• You mean besides rape?

kidding :)

• Gag hates rape jokes... Noted.

It was funny IMHO..

• Yeah I expected down votes even when you say you're kidding. but gag has a lot of lame asses with no sense of humor so I'm not surprised.

• I haven't done anything bad to get laid.