Is he not interested?

This guy and I were talking and hung out a few times. He seemed so interested at the beginning. Lots of texting, holding hands, cuddling, taking pics. Then was like a flick if a switch, when we'd try to hang out again a couple times it seemed to never go through but yet he says before that he can't wait to see me. His relative told me it's normal for him to get distant. Is there issues with him or is he not interested?

What Guys Said 1

• "Then was like a flick if a switch, when we'd try to hang out again a couple times it seemed to never go through but yet he says before that he can't wait to see me. "

^i see... wot made him change then suddenly?

guess there's a reason behind it... :)

"His relative told me it's normal for him to get distant. Is there issues with him or is he not interested?"

^since his relative says it's "normal" for him to get distant... then i assume there's a reason y he's being like dat... guess by askin his relative u might see wot's da reason behind it i believe... ;)

• Not sure why he changed. We texted everyday until a day we planned to hang again and he just stopped. I tried again and still didn't go through. and I asked his relative they said not sure why but it's normal for him.

• hmmm... guess his relative doesn't wanna tell then... :|

What Girls Said 0