Is it only me or?

Is it me or girls who have slept around look sexier vs the good girls? it's like you can see it there face. They got sex appeal no need to dress slutty. It's almost as of sex makes them look better within time. Look at pornstars etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not at all. You are absolutely right.

Dicks are fucking magical and have the powers of making someone beautiful. It's not the makeup or anything, not at all. Good job, you figured it out.

There should be a new religion introduced to worshipping dicks because they hold the powers of looking good. They must be preserved.

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Look at pornstars" - There likes your answer! Pornstars are artificially MADE to look that. It doesn't mean girls who sleep around look sexier than others.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah.. the rest of us are all ugly.. a girl has to have more than 20 dicks to get the sexy glow and become pretty..

• Yeah, just you.

• Porn stars wear a lot more makeup than the average woman wears.

• Yea, Ron Jeremy is one sexy mf! *rolling my eyes* and no need for them to dress slutty when they are busy being without clothes

What Guys Said 1

• Keep them.