Do you like being scratched?

I am meaning like your head, back or neck gently by your boyfriend or girlfriend.

• No, I don't like it at all.
  • Meh... I don't hate it but it does nothing for me.
  • Yes. I love it, it feels nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god, yes. Someone scratches my head and I'm a puddle in their lap. *sigh*

• WOW, yeah it does feel very nice. It gives you a feeling you can't get by doing it yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's addicting. As soon as they scratch one place, it starts to itch someplace else. It's a never ending cycle, chasing the itch, only to have it jump someplace else. Isn't getting those hard to reach spots on the back the sole reason for having a significant other? OK OK, maybe not the only reason, but it's definitely a plus.

What Girls Said 5

• I have eczema. Scratching my delicate skin causes it to form unwanted rashes and sometimes even bruises/scars.

• Oh ok, well I can understand why you would not like it then.

• Yeah. My thighs have bruised spots on them. They're healing though :-) so no scratching allowed

• i've never experienced this so i wouldn't know.

• You would probably like it, it feels so good to be scratched. Others on here have also said this to.

• Oh yes, scratch me gently and I'll purr like a kitty cat 🐱

• It doesn't do anything for me.

• Nope. I'd prefer to scratch myself

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't know until I have actually experienced that! :P

• Never had this done so I wouldn't know the only scratching that's ever been done to me was by my cat and you know kind of hard to enjoy anything when your being filled lol.

• Next time you have a girlfriend you should get her to do it. It feels so much more amazing and nice to have someone else do it. It does something to the nerves that scratching yourself can't do.

• It is extremely relaxing to have someone else scratch you.

• I'd imagine so, hmmm I'll keep that in mind.