Girls , would you date a chubby guy?

please answer honestly

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much all the guys I've dated are chubby so I 'd have no problem with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• its all in the atttude. i had a fat classmate in highschool who was so cool, so brave, always in the company of the cool kids, first in parties etc, and he always had a cool girlfriend. during the whole highschool. so i firmly believe its all in the attitude.

What Girls Said 15

• Depends. Everyone has heir own idea of what chubby is. I have dated dudes with a tiny bit of pudge, but generally I prefer stocky, solid guys. Not buff, but solid, in good health.

• No. I'm not attracted to them, I like skinny guys.

• No, I wouldn't. I am not attracted to overweight men.

• Yes! They're fluffy and I would love to snuggle them! :3 The guy I'm with is kinda chubby, not really fat though.

• If I liked his personality and his looks I wouldn't really mind him being overweight.

• I do prefer a guy who's in shape or at least interested in a healthy lifestyle who exercises. It also depends on how "chubby". That word is like the word "curvy", used by obese women.

• I do exercise a lot actually and I don't look fat in look normal but "I look like that " but I am a bit chubby

• Absolutely because he is warm and fluffy and has more to love and cuddle with. Yum

• I would but not too overweight. A bit chubby is okay, a lot of weight can turn off some girls tho

• Yes ^_^ .. A little chubby is fine.. Hugs become so confortable :D :P

• Yeah if he looks like chris pratt in parks and rec or that guy in the lastest gilleete razor commercial.

• Likely not. I'm quite into fitness and stuff so I want a partner who is the same more or less.

• I won't be attracted to him, sorry :/

• Thanks for ur honesty

• I love my chubby men they are still attractive lol

• I have a chubby boyfriend he's adorable and adore I love my gummy bear cake.. I date all thin , built, chubby , hulk dont matter it's all good

• I tried that and he turned out to be an asshole
    Never again

• But I am not an asshole :(

What Guys Said 5

• Nah dude they won't trust I've been there, just drink home made fruit/vegetable juice and exercise, you'll lose weight in no time and be able to have preferences

• I excerice a lot I am really active and I go to the gym daily but I don't loose weight :( I don't look fat in clothes but when I am naked i look fat

• It's all about your diet man just try and see what works and doesn't

• I'm a little chubby myself. I didn't used to be.

• Well I'm doomed

• People are telling me that the Dad bod is a trend now.

• Really?

• That's what I've heard, but I don't really believe it. Still I'm sure some girls are into chubby guys.

• It would be easier for the girls if you put up a picture of the body type you're considering.