My boyfriend is weird, HALP?

Okay so my boyfriend wants to be weird all the time and I dont like it so please halp me. He gives me outfits for my cat but never anything for ME! I wish he'd cuddle me instead of my cat! But no he wants to be a @#$%& about it... help me find a solution!

• HE SHOULD LOVE DIMOND PET!
  • HE SHOULD LOVE THE CAT!

Most Helpful Guy

• He should love you more... you're his girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• I can read the writing on the wall and all, @dimondpet, and this is he is More attached to the cat than to a Real relationship that is More hooked at the hip than his feline, who is really no problem for him.
    He has grown accustomed to the cat in the hat and with you being his Gem here, dear, he may not be this Ready Eddy who will forsake the comfort of Puss n boots for a 'Diamond in the rough' Relationship that is More than he bargained for.
    Go slow for now with his flow. Time and many saucers of milk will be the test of tinker bell time down the fine line.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Outfits for the cat?

What Girls Said 3

• He should love the cat... Jks :P

I don't know if you are being serious or not. You are his girlfriend so hopefully he loves you more than his cat ahahaha

• Halp
    halp
    HALP
    Lol but in all seriousness Talk to him about it

• love the cat!