What do you do if you and your best friend like the same guy/girl?

Personality, I may say he's cute, funny, etc. But I won't express that I like him. Even if he likes me more than my friend, I would drop my feelings and try to get him to like my friend. I don't get bitter about things like that but my friend would so its better that way.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me, so we decided that to avoid any issues with us, we would both just forget him.

• Thats probably the best thing but ny friend isn't the type who would forget the guy unless its because of something he's done. Also in order to come to that kind of agreement I would have to admit to liking him too, which would make her feel bitter.

What Guys Said 2

• Move on and not sweat it find someone else to date

• Bros Before Hoes. Just ignore the girl/guy that you both like. Its bad for you both. ITs fucked up , that can destroy a friendship completely.

What Girls Said 4

• If you and your friend are crushing on the same guy, you don't have to hide how you feel yes, even if she started liking him first. Keeping everything inside and acting like you don't like him will leave you feeling bitter towards her, angry at both of them, and pretty darn sad.

Good luck.

• Beem there. She is pretty. She dated him. She dumped him. She is married now. I'm still single 😄🙈

• If you could go back and re-live it, would you do anything differently?

• No, I wouldn't change anything.
      At the time it was awful but that's life.

• rock paper scissors

• I propose before they do... because life is not a movie... to do all sacrifice and bullshit...

• But what about your friendship?

• Always I have been backstabbed in friendship... why should I care?