Which person you prefer being in a relationship with?

• A distant person who display no affection in public BUT is THE MOST tender and affectionate when you're both having an intimate alone time
  • A rather more distant person who is kind of cold and prefer not to be affectionate but JUST in really RARE occasions even if you both have an alone intimate time
  • A person who is snuggly and cuddly all the time, who likes to hold hands and kiss and be super public about the shared relationship

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the third one! <3

What Guys Said 8

• im feelin' A for now

• C. I don't care about PDA, I actually like holding hands in public, kissing, hugging... I don't want someone who shows no affection in public.

• C, as long as she isn't like this:

www.thegloss.com/.../

• Definitely C!

• i personally hate PDA, so i wouldn´t like my own girlfriend to do it all the time... A for me.

• A Hugh a kiss and holding hands I sont need to ne be cuddled all the time

• I'll take the girl with the bigger boobs.

• I would prefer q balance. None of the above. A smart, quiet in her confidence, good natured yet naturally dominant woman =) preferably a little older than me.

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely someone who shows me affection in any situation so I voted C.
    Being with someone who would never even hold hands or hug me in public would make me feel like they're embarrassed of being with me for some reason and I wouldn't wanna tolerate that.

• C. Someone not wanting to hold hands or hug in public makes me think that he's embarrassed to be seen with me in public, and for some reason I couldn't tolerate it.

• i chose C. i don't want it to be super public and raunchy, but i do want them to show love and hold hands.

• A for sure!

• A sounds like ns :Dasia

• C. I'm not too big a fan of PDA, but I'd rather have that than someone that's distant.