My boyfriends ignoring me?

Earlier I suggested to my boyfriend that he block his ex who was supposedly bugging him, asking for his sweatpants, saying "love ya", etc.. So I said if he blocks her the problem will be solved. He said "I should" but 1) never did 2) isn't talking to me ever since. He usually texts me when he gets out of school but that never happened. He was on Instagram liking pictures but my texts are being ignored for over an hour now.. did I get him upset or something? I'm not trying to be clingy but I just want to talk to him..

Most Helpful Guy

• Blocking him would only prove that guys and girls can't be "just friends"

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been through this before. Now, your situation might be different than mine but I am going to tell you what happened in my situation. My boyfriend came to me and said that his ex was harassing him and wouldn't leave him alone. Said that she was causing a lot of drama in his life. I did the same thing you did and told him to block her because that way, the problem would be solved. He started ignoring me. We didn't speak for two days. He got ahold of me on the 3rd day and told me that his phone hadn't been working, and I bought his excuse. I got some really weird feelings a few months down the road and seriously believed that he was cheating on me. So I went through his texts and facebook. In those texts I found that he never blocked his ex, in fact he talked to her more than he spoke to me. There were around 1200 texts in his phone and at least 900 were from her. I went through them. I found out that they had been hanging out. I found her nasty naked body all through his texts, which he was replying to with pictures of himself. I confronted him about it and he said that I shouldn't of been going through his shit anyways and that I shouldve just "trusted him". HA! Don't let your guard down. If you think something is wrong, chances are you are right.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him how you feel

• Tell him how you feel.