When girls won't give a clear answer?

I've been back in touch with a girl that friend zoned me. I've an exam this Saturday and two weeks agao i was texting her and we were talking about bars and i said after my exam we must hit some of the snobby bars in town' joking, she texted back saying she's never been to that type of bar before and i said neither was i, i was only joking, the normal ones do me.

Then last Friday, we were emailing from work and she reminded me that my exam will soon be over and i said 'yeah it will, not forgotting about a few drinks after works on Saturday if your about, no rush plenty of time we can discuss next week.
The reply i got was 'your almost there :) he he. then went on talking about something else.

Then today because i'm off tomorrow and Friday, i said again, not forgotting about a few drinks on Saturday after the exam, i've also an interview on Friday so i told her i'd text her later on Friday to let her know how i got on and we can discuss then.
The reply i got back was answering something else and then in relation to drinks, ' Do let me know how you get on in both :)' i'm really confused. Then leaving we said good bye and she gave me a big smile. Maybe on email she doesnt' want to say anything as its work email or i'm not reading signals correctly. won't be the first time ha ha.

What Girls Said 1

• its called mixed signals.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want a clear answer, ask a clear question.