Ok so I liked this guy for 4 years since 6th grade okay so in 6th grade we were friends and I didn't really like him yet but then I started to like?

ok so I liked this guy for 4 years since 6th grade okay so in 6th grade we were friends and I didn't really like him yet but then I started to like him and I told my friend who also liked him and she told him and the next day he just stared at me and I didn't think he felt the same but everyday he would try to talk to me and when I mean everyday I mean it so finally I talked to him and it was good so 7th grade comes and I said I was over him but I really wasn't so near the end I told my friend to tell him I liked him and she did and he said that he already knew and didn't care... 😒 so that's when I got over him I was pissed and hated him and he would try to talk to me everyday again but I was so pissed I never talked to him so 8th grade comes and I hate him and I'm a complete bitch to him and I start talking to other guys and I noticed he would glare at the guys and would get jealous but I didn't care because I was mad at him so 9th grade I went to a different school and now I see him again in 10th bc I came back and i don't l know what to do because I feel bad for being a bitch to him and I like him again and he looks at me but never says anything and I'm pretty sure he hates me. what should I do I feel bad and miss him.

What Guys Said 1

• " and I told my friend who also liked him and she told him"

^was she cool wid it since she liked him as well?

"so near the end I told my friend to tell him I liked him and she did and he said that he already knew and didn't care... "

^sorry... but seems like he ws clear about it unfortunately... :/

"so that's when I got over him I was pissed and hated him and he would try to talk to me everyday again but I was so pissed I never talked to him "

^guess he wanted to talk to u for other reasons actually... not coz he liked u... but just as a friend probably... ;)

"so 8th grade comes and I hate him and I'm a complete bitch to him and I start talking to other guys and I noticed he would glare at the guys and would get jealous but I didn't care because I was mad at him"

^hmmm... maybe since 8th grade he started likin u i guess...

"so 9th grade I went to a different school and now I see him again in 10th bc I came back and i don't l know what to do because I feel bad for being a bitch to him and I like him again and he looks at me"

^oh good... it means u like both each other now... ;)

u can approach him and apologize i guess if u feel bad about being a bitch to him... it won't come as a bizarre thing... ;)

" but never says anything and I'm pretty sure he hates me. "

^how come? he's still lookin at u as u said... not givin u death stares i guess... :)

• thanks I'm going to say at least hi to him and see where it goes from there.

• u r welcome... ;)

• 4d

Update lmao he ended up telling me he liked me a year later

What Girls Said 0