Please help! Is she trying to make me jealous?

Alright long story short. This girl WAS my massage therapist.

We flirted really hard with each other. SHE ASKED for my number, openly told me she was single without me asking and then would send me appropriate selfies to me. Without me asking either. She even featured me on her instagram.

Anyways, I have tried to ask her out several times but it seems like nothing was happening and truthfully just seemed she wanted attention and she posted a photo on instagram about her going on a date.

So I stopped seeing her as a massage therapist.

So about 5-6 weeks went by and I went to see a new therapist. Oddly got some bruises from it and I posted it on instagram whatever.

Last night, she came in to the restaurant I worked at with a guy. Not sure if it is her boyfriend or a friend. She sat in my section and I begged for another server to serve her. I pretended not to acknowledge her. Although we did say hi for a brief moment then I paid attention to my work.

I did tell my manager, and as this girl was heading to the washroom, she apparently was looking around...

Thoughts?

What do I do? I'm ignoring her permanently.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We flirted really hard with each other. SHE ASKED for my number, openly told me she was single without me asking and then would send me appropriate selfies to me. Without me asking either. She even featured me on her instagram. "

^obvously she was interested judgin by this description... and she was clearly showin it... ;)

"Anyways, I have tried to ask her out several times but it seems like nothing was happening and truthfully just seemed she wanted attention and she posted a photo on instagram about her going on a date. "

^date wd another person i guess? dat's bad bro... guess like she just wanted to catch yer interest and only... :|

"Last night, she came in to the restaurant I worked at with a guy. Not sure if it is her boyfriend or a friend. She sat in my section and I begged for another server to serve her. I pretended not to acknowledge her. Although we did say hi for a brief moment then I paid attention to my work. "

^does she know u work at this restaurant? or it was just a coincidence?

"I did tell my manager, and as this girl was heading to the washroom, she apparently was looking around... "

^maybe it had to do wid u bro...

"What do I do? I'm ignoring her permanently."

^just confront her and ask her y she's doin dis... and wot she wants from u... ;)