How can you tell if a guy is scared/intimidated by you?

What are some signs are things that he will/will not do? Also,

question #2: How do hot girls keep certain guys around so long? What is it about their personality? Do they allow the guy to chase her or do they call the guy often? For instance, I'm going to use people who are "famous"... Amber rose (model) and Machine Gun Kelly (rapper) she said they're just dating and it looked like he already took her shopping and she says he treats her nice. How do certain women get guys like that? I want to be that woman! It seems like for instance I've been hanging out with this guy the most we ever have in April but we've kniwn eachother since jr high. Have mainly been at his house, how can I make him want to do more? Am I just not thag great looking? We have sex too and he does call and text but he keeps convos short

What Guys Said 1

• "How do hot girls keep certain guys around so long? What is it about their personality? "

^honestly i believe in most cases they r keepin 'em around just coz of their appearnce mostly... there r many guys dat wouldn't care about a gal's personality unfortunately u know... :|

"For instance, I'm going to use people who are "famous"... Amber rose (model) and Machine Gun Kelly (rapper) she said they're just dating and it looked like he already took her shopping and she says he treats her nice. "

^ah well... don't take literally wot's being said in media... most of 'em r lies... ;)

"How do certain women get guys like that? I want to be that woman!"

^just one thing... it's called "perfect match"... no matter how u look or how do u behave... if a guy likes yer personality and yer looks and u r 10/10 to his eyes... then u can have any guy u want i believe... ;)

"It seems like for instance I've been hanging out with this guy the most we ever have in April but we've kniwn eachother since jr high. "

^so if u r 24 now... guess u know him for years... right?

guess u know each other a lot then...

"Have mainly been at his house, how can I make him want to do more? Am I just not thag great looking? We have sex too and he does call and text but he keeps convos short "

^is he busy wid other stuff maybe?

What Girls Said 0