Is it best for a guy to give a girl his number or for him to get her number?

• Either way it does not matter.
  • Give your number.
  • Get her number then you are in control of the situation. If you give a girl your number she probably won't text you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they should exchange numbers

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• either way your possibly faced with rejection wether that be face to face or her just never calling. .

• If she gives you her number you have to call it to make sure she does not give you the reject number.

• Yeah girls that do are cowards in my opinion.

• anyone who does that is

• Doesn't really matter.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know but it seems pretty desperate and sad when a guy gives a girl his number. this is how I think

• How else is he meant to stay in contact with a girl?

• I do have excuses really, what can you do when women just keep treating you like shit.

• Besides I can read women's minds really well so I can see behind the things they say and if their actions meet their words and lets just say it probably is not a good idea to get into a relationship with a woman when I can't trust them.

• give your number because women will text you if they want to talk to you

• Really I always thought you could not rely on them to text you. Maybe it depends on the woman.