Met this woman I really like; She has been single for about 10 months now and started dating again recently. She is 31. She dated a few guys before me, but she told me but was not seeing anyone when we started dating. I was not seeing anybody either. We both said we are fine not being in a relationship right now, just happy dating and would see where it goes We had four dates in about a month. We have a good chemistry, Have lots in common. I'd say we are about the same level of attractiveness, made out a few times but we haven't slept together yet. She is not very talkative between dates but overall, in all objectivity I would say things were going well.
Then since the past two weeks I asked her out twice; she told me she was too busy and didn't offer to reschedule (she actually went at lenght to explain her weekly calendar, go figure). So last time we spoke, I told her: ''Well, let me know when you are free and want to hang out again''
Whatever her reasons there is nothing I can do at this point other than wait for her next move. Maybe she will come around or not. If she doesn't it will suck but, Hey. Thats life. So what do you think is happening?
- She found another dude or she had another dude that came back in her life. Move on Brother.14% (1)40% (2)25% (3)Vote
- She figured out she is not that into you but doesn't know how to tell you. Move on Brother57% (4)40% (2)50% (6)Vote
- She likes you, but feels like you are too clingy/available. Wait out and see.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- She is actually busy for real. Wait out and see.14% (1)20% (1)17% (2)Vote
- Other (please explain)15% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote