Do you consider looks as a huge part to attracting you by you're potential partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, looks are important; you're not getting the girl if you're ugly, but you've got to have more than just the looks to keep me.

• Like what else do you require me to have to keep you?

• I like a man who is smart, genuine, and we have to get along. It also doesn't hurt if you buy me flowers and chocolate, and if you are a good dancer too.

• 🌹🎶😘💃🏼🏃🏻 where do i send chocolate.

What Girls Said 5

• the only thing it's huge in is first impressions. looks can be considered the spark. JUST the spark. so yes it is important.
    getting to know each other as people however, is essentially adding more and more kindling to that spark to help it grow into a fire.

this is how i see it anyway.

• Yes finding how well you're interests connect makes things even better.

• I especially love playing with the masculine feminine switch. It's neat how females react to my essence in accordance to hers. Some times she is not in tune with me and I can notice where she is.

• I mean that in me being the masculinity syncing to her mind. I love how well she then cooperates.

• I mean I need to be attracted to them but once that's established then personality >>> looks in most cases.
    So yes but they just have to be attractive, not *really* attractive, for the most part.

• So they say men are more visually hooked, that means more willing to endure things that they don't have in common and don't know what keeps irritating them. Anyway yes finding out more things makes a connection even better with freedom to talk without fear embarresment and or humiliation or insecurity.

• Anything can attract you to someone, you might think the person has nice eyes, there smile, but at the end of the day, when you get to know that person, then you can become more attracted to that person, by the person who they are!

• yes i do..

• Okay I'm checking to see because I know girls have a visual sensor to. I think that girls are just to prone to be trained not to express their visual tastes and generally don't want to be mean.

• It's the bait. So yes.

What Guys Said 4

• For first impressions yes, but overall no, I mean looks do play a part in attraction but looks alone won't get you much if you have no personality, no hobbies or anything like that, you have to have that connection on a emtional level but is gained over time. I find both to be important however.

• It's about 2/5ths of it.

• Actually YES but not as important as personality

• You mean is looks a important factor in people being attracted to me? Yesh.