Would you date an American, australian, English, latin@, asian?

dont say "i dont care about the race" of course you dont! Haha no one does lol but if I put those on a plate which one would you choose to date and why?
This can be interesting

Oh! And state which one of those are you...
And lets change the English for european haha thats less specific

Most Helpful Girl

• Latino (and Spanish or Italians). Unfff 😍 They are just too beautiful.

• I agree I like latinas lol

Most Helpful Guy

• American born Chinese here and I'd date all of the above.
    I understand different race and ethnicity are gonna bring something culturally different, but that's part of what would make it more interesting.
    Of the races that I have dated that are not Asian, it seems Latinas are the ones who I can relate to most in terms of family values, our upbringings, etc.

• @Ihav2fart I am jealous lol I like latinas, I wanna date one at some point

• It's not hard to get a date, it's hard to find someone worth continuing to date or someone that you find a connection to continue to date.
      Just man up and approach some ladies. Don't be a creep. You'd be surprised.
      Yes, you will get rejected but fuck it, it's not like you're losing anything.

What Girls Said 11

• All of them, tbh. If I had to rank them it would be latinx, Asian, American, European, Australian.

I'm latina/american, it'd be nice to speak Spanish more often. Asia is a very large continent, so there are a variety of men to consider 😛 my boyfriend is American and i lovveee him, but he's very unique 😊 very different from other Americans, i think.

• I'd date all, it's interesting to be in a relationship with someone of a different race/ethnicity. But to answer your question, maybe Australian, Latina, European, American then Asian.

• In all honesty, I'm just more attracted to white guys, and occasionally Asian guys. I myself am white, and obviously have no problems with people of other races, but in terms of actual attraction that's what I tend to go for.

• I would love to date an Australian or an American man 😛
    Of course I'd date the others too.

• An American is who I'd most likely date. I'm dating an American who is latino though... So I've got both.

• "of course you dont! Haha no one does lol "

Lol this made me laugh.

I am not familiar with some of them.
    I guess Asian, since I fall in that category. :p

• Asian duh!!!

• I would love to meet an Australian!

• Where are you from?

• Hahahaha asker 😂 this stupid corrector 😂 but yeah @BrieLove I always wanted to visit Canada ahaha and he forgot heaps of nationalities😂 and aussies are cool by the way ahaha I live In australia and I like then haha

• @Imafreespirit lol I get the feeling😂 you didn't answer the question tho haha

• I would date european and I'm Asian

• I would date all , except from an Asian. I'm not attracted to them.
    But to answer your question, I would choose an Australian. I don't know much about their culture and it would be interesting to get to know it. And if it possible to visit the country.

• Asian or English.

What Guys Said 4

• "American, Australian, English" LMAO aren't all those MFs white?

I mean I saw no option to choose "Black, Arab (I guess they could be considered white by skin tone) nor Indian" LOL

So I guess I'd chose the hot Asian girl every time out of those choices up there ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Dude I'm not even giving you a bs answer. If you laid them all on a plate. I'd have to first decide which is hottest. Then after that decide which one has the best personality. Telling me they're American, Australian, English doesn't tell me anything at all. Are you talking ugly American or pretty American? Unhygienic or hygienic English? Cool Asian or Control freak Asian? It really depends on the group of girls. If you told me to just pick one I'd probably go with what comes to mind first, which probably has nothing to do with my 'type' just something random.

• All of them , probably an English girl if I really had to choose

• if they're good looking, yeah why not.